Ready to Leave Milan's Gattuso

Gennaro Gattuso is ready to leave AC Milan. He did not want to spend the rest of his career without a title.

Still unclear who the successor to Leonardo in Milan next season a puzzle. A number of players rumored to be in selling the club. Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, Alexander Pato and Gattuso claimed the most ready to change the costume.

If the two names has denied the rumors would start leaving San Siro, another case with Gattuso. Tough midfielder hinted it would lift a suitcase from the club's Champions League champions seven times.

"If I do something, I want to do it with great enthusiasm, although I will be a regular player, maybe third grade," said Gattuso told La Gazzetta dello Sport

"And if I spoke of last season, that's not good for me. I'm still leaves two-year contract, but this is not about money," he added as he indicated it is willing to leave San Siro.

Gattuso was in Milan since 2001 and became an important part when I Rossoneri won the Champions League in 2002 and 2007. Today, he was with the Italian squad at the World Cup in South Africa. The news circulating lately Gattuso wants to seek new challenges outside of Italy.

0 komentar: