Onyewu Siap Redam Wayne Rooney

Coming to Africa World Cup 2010



United States defender Oguchi Onyewu said that he was ready to ease the movement of England striker Wayne Rooney when the two teams met in the phase of group C World Cup 2010, Saturday (12 / 6).

Onyewu has just recovered from knee injury had experienced since last November. Nevertheless, he believed he would show the best game in the face of the Three Lions.

"I am ready to face England. I'd say this is an interesting game because I will be in direct contact with Wayne Rooney," said Onyewu told reporters.

"I feel he will be fit and ready to give kontrubusi make the team, so I am."

Onyewu has played in the English Premier League while still in uniform Newscastle United as a player during a six-month loan. But, he met with Rooney in action-it is only international action. [Goals]

0 komentar: